YMOO 2.4G Wireless transmitter receiver set bring you “fast, efficient, lossless, high-quality” music experience
– No More Messy Wires: YMOO RT5066 transceiver kit will be your dream solution for mess wiring Subwoofer/ Powered Speaker/Stereo, simply connect wireless transmitter to TV/PC, and the receiver to the stereo, enjoy wireless music.
– Perfect Outdoor Speaker Solution: YMOO wireless transmitter receiver kit transmission distance up to 300 feet (100m without obstacles) for outdoor and 100-200 feet (30-50m) indoors.
– Ultra Low Latency: Latency less than 20ms, eliminate audio delay, so you can listen in TV / Movie / Audio in perfect synchronization.
– No Signal Interference: Adopted 2.4GHZ wireless transmission technology, within dedicated signal channel, no more signal interference, enjoy your music in steady, lossless and high quality way.
|Input Specification||5V 1A adapter|
RCA Input & Output
YMOO RT5066 adopte RCA input and output, perfect support main home audio devices like TV, wallmount speaker/sound bar, subwoofer or home stereo.
Note: not support HDMI.
HIFI Audio Transmission Quality
Compared with others 16bit/44KHz product on market, YMOO RT5066 support 24bit/192 Khz Hi-res audio decoding, bring you true HIFI listening experience
All-metal Shell Design
Design with all-metal shell, sturdy and durable. Say good bye to flimsy and cheaply made plastic product.
Power on, plug and play
✔ YMOO wireless audio transmitter + receiver
✔ RCA to 3.5 Male Audio Cable X2
✔ Power cable 5V X2
✔ Power adapter X2
✔ Antenna X2
✔ User manual.
- RCA to 3.5 Male X2 Audio Cable comes as a gift, if it can’t match your TV, please purchase a suitable cable.
Q: What should I do if the receiving unit has static sound that plays through the speakers when there is no signal present?
A: When the transmitter has no signal, it is easy to be disturbed by the electromagnetic waves of the external environment. In this case, simply unplug the transmitter.
Q: How do I put the RT5066 transmitter and receiver into pairing mode?
A: 1) When using it for the first time, plug in the power, the receiver and transmitter will automatically enter pairing mode (red and blue lights flashing – solid blue light)
2） If you connect them to power, but the light is not on, press and hold the power button to turn them on. After power on, the two adapters will automatically enter pairing mode (red and blue lights flashing) and wait for the light to turn blue, pairing is successful.
There are no reviews yet.